In 2013 Clarify appointed telanova to manage and support its IT systems.
“We are happy that telanova has delivered on our IT strategy and we are confident that they will meet our needs in the future”, commented Director and Head of IT at Clarify, Ian Morrin.
“Not only do telanova respond to issues, quickly and efficiently, we appreciate that they design solutions to problems that work in the real world; from both a technical and an operational perspective.
“telanova provides a service desk, so Clarify staff are able to phone directly to get assistance with any technical queries and its remote monitoring and support tools means negligible downtime. In addition Clarify has a dedicated account manager who understands our business and is a consistent support for assisting with the company’s future strategic IT direction, tactical projects, rolling annual upgrades and budgeting.
As a company Clarify’s clients work predominantly in the enterprise technology space, so having the latest technology is key. However this is tempered with the fact that we do not want technology for its own stake, we appreciate telanova chooses technology solutions that are appropriate for our needs.
telanova has excellent core frameworks in place to support and manage projects and this enables Clarify to get the best of both worlds - a proven methodology but customised for our needs.” Morrin concluded
For Clarify telanova has:
- Streamlined its email architecture making it quicker, more reliable and needing less attention for spam etc.
- Simplified its server hardware, taking up less space, using less power, more consistent and as a consequence there is less to go wrong! telanova was able to re-use a lot of Clarify’s existing equipment more efficiently, making the investment more cost-effective
- Refreshed its client PCs and laptops
- Designed and installed a robust integrated wireless network
- Helped to future-proof the business’s IT network