- Created: Monday, 15 June 2020
- Written by Ella Coles
Web threats have increased over the past few years. From phishing sites to drive-by downloads, the dangers have never been greater. To stay safe, you need to make sure you have advanced malware protection.
Keep your employees safe
- Check the reputation of each site before the browser loads it and block it if below a certain threshold. Protecting your employees from malware, phishing, adware, botnets etc.
- Block harmful sites, such as hate crime, drug abuse, violence, nudity, gambling etc.
- Keep users off sites that could cause a data breach and protect the business from the legal liability that comes with a data breach.
- Block unproductive sites, such as Facebook or Netflix during working hours e.g. 0800 - 12:00 and 13:00 - 18:00
Isn’t antivirus enough?
No, Antivirus offers very basic protection from opening ‘dodgy’ websites, nor blocking of inappropriate content or non-business websites.