- Created: Tuesday, 01 December 2020
- Written by Ella Coles
Even during the pandemic we’ve been successfully deploying devices for our customers. Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for the staff member to hit the ground running when they get their new device. There are a few technical and logistical hurdles while working from home but we’ve developed solutions for all of them.
- We identify, agree and procure devices that best meet the requirements - Portability, Speed, Storage, Aesthetics, Cost, Urgency etc.
- At our premises (while observing the current restrictions!) we set up each device for the staff member that will ultimately be using it. Making sure the software they need is installed and configured for them.
- We re-package the devices and ship them out.
- As each staff member receives their new device, we talk them through the physical installation e.g. plugging things in, connecting to Wi-Fi, setting up printers etc.
- We confirm the staff member has everything they need to do their job. Outside of lockdowns, we would normally carry out this step in person on site.
If you want an IT team that makes life easy for you and your team whatever the circumstances contact us!