I have been asked for my IP address in Windows 10 but can't find it
1. Right click the taskbar and select Task Manager
2. Click the "More" details button
3. Click the "Perfomance" tab.
4. Choose your network adapter, this may be wifi / ethernet etc.
5 This will show the IPv4 and IPv6 addresses
Alternatively go through settings
1. Right click the start windows button and choose Settings
2. Click on "Network & Internet"
3. Select "Wi-Fi"
4. Click on the Wireless network that you are currently connected to
5. Click Properties, this will show you your IP address.