At Jacksons Accountants everyone had a computer, but with limited access to the internet for e-mail and the web browsing. This system had served them well but Hugh, the owner, wanted some improvements.
With online tax returns becoming more prevalent, Hugh wanted each person to have an individual e-mail address and web access from their own computer. Hugh wanted us to protect the computers in the office from viruses and other internet dangers as well as provide a backup system to protect data.
• Install and configure an internet router.
• Install structured cabling to connect all PC’s to the router.
• Strict firewall rules, DNS filtering and a business grade antivirus to protect the PC’s.
• Configure the ISP e-mail service for additional users and provide a reliable outgoing e-mail service.
• Install and configure our Bambu™ online backup and recovery service.
“The system has been great, no snags, should have done it 3 or 4 years ago!”