- Created: Thursday, 06 November 2014
- Written by Paul Grigg
Almost every business recognises the importance of a professional looking brand and this is reflected in logos, websites and sales collateral. However, the brand image ‘ball’ seems to be dropped when it comes to email signatures.
Just how do you manage multiple employee email signatures? Can you control the look and feel of the emails your staff send daily to customers and suppliers? Are they cutting and pasting your company logo into Outlook manually? Does every employee use the same font and style in their email signature or are there multiple versions in circulation? Do they even use an email signature when using a mobile device? And what would happen if your company address or telephone number changed? Would everyone remember to update this?
To complicate matters further, have you given any consideration to how your employees email signature looks when viewed on a mobile phone or tablet? Other businesses judge you (and your company) not just by the content of your emails, but also by the look of your email and the signature you use to sign off. With clients and suppliers viewing your emails on multiple mobile devices and email clients it’s possible that your email signature could contain distorted images, fonts and uneven spacing - rendering it amateurish at best.
Taking control of the email signature situation
The good news is you don’t need to employ an army of IT consultants to address the email signature conundrum. We work with market-leading companies such as Clearformat and Exclaimer to create world-class email signatures to address the issues outlined above.
Each offers different functionality but we can talk you through this, liaise with your graphic designer on the look and feel of your brand email signature and assist with the software roll out across multiple devices including: PCs, Macs, mobiles, tablets and so forth.
Take a look at this brief video to understand more about how email signature software can improve your brand image company-wide. You can create:-
- Professional templates - a standard signature template which can be deployed every member of your team.
- Consistent contact details – everything a client will ever need in one consistent format. No need for anyone to have to trawl through emails for contact details again.
- Automatic updates – once the template is complete all employees can be updated with a single click,in a timely fashion.
- Adverts – design adverts, QR codes or URL links within any standard email, then track and report upon their impact.
- Event promotion – promote your company’s events in a timely and organised fashion
Help beyond the software
At telanova, we’re here to help you make the right email signature software choice so please get in contact to discuss your needs. – Tel: 01344 567990